Hello friends, How are you? Today we are going to discuss about a scheme launched by prime minister Narendra Modi for the welfare of labors and that scheme is E-Shram Card. So friends to know more about this topic and to take benefits of it stay connect to our website nai-khoj.com to learn more about it.2022
It is a largest initiatives that is taken by the Indian government to provide security both social and financial to the labors of the country. This card will to construction laborers, street vendors, migrant workers, & low-income laborers. If you want to take the benefit of the e shramik card then firstly, you have to apply for the social security scheme. The best advantage of shram card is that you can do your registration by your own.
What Is E-Shram Card ?
It is also known as E – Shramik Card. For the benefits or welfare of Indian workers and people working in unauthorized sectors the Indian government has launched a New plan or scheme. Under this scheme E-Shram cards are made at E-Shram Portal. This scheme comes under the Ministry of labor and employment. The candidate who register for it will get UAN card i.e. unique identification number card. As we all the that government start different types of benefits from time to time. By working on this path the prime minister Narendra Modi launched this scheme for the welfare of labors. Currently around 38 crore workers are working in unauthorized sectors and all these can get benefit through this card.
National Toll Free Number For This Card .
A toll free number is also issued by the government to help the workers for any kind of query or information. Toll free number for this purpose is 14434. This is totally non chargeable call.
Required Documents For Getting E-Shram Card.
The following documents you have to get ready if you want to take this Card –
1) Aadhar Card
2) PAN card
3) Passport size photo
4) A permanent mobile number on which you can receive messages regarding it.
5) Account detail in which you want money from this Card.
6) Electricity bill
How To Apply For E-Shram Card.
The following steps have to be keep in mind while applying for this card-
1) At first step you have to visit the official website of eshram.gov.in
2) After this click on online registration.
3) On third step click on self registration.
4) After that you have to enter your mobile number which is linked with your Adhaar card number.
5) Then enter captcha code and click on okay.
6) Click on send OTP to your registered mobile number.
7) Enter the OTP number that comes on your registered mobile number.
8) At this step you have to enter your Adhaar number and click on accept of terms and conditions button.
9) Now application form will open, fill all your details and upload all required documents.
10) Click on submit and take a print of application form for future reference.
11) Now all steps and your registration is completed.
Eligibility For E-Shram Card.
1) The person who want to apply for it must be of Indian citizen.
2) The required age limit for this card is 18-59 year.
3) The person who is applying for it not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
4) An income tax payer is not eligible for this card. So the eligibility is person not be a tax payer.
5) Every person cannot get this card the condition for this the person is required to work in the unorganized sector.
Benefits Of Having E-Shram Card
I know that all of you are thinking about that what benefits this card offers. So guy’s don’t take stress on this I am providing you this information. This card offers the following benefits to its Card holder-
1) You can get an accidental insurance around of rupees 2 lakh.
2) If government brings any new policy for the benefit of labor then if you have this card, you can take direct benefit of that policy.
3) In future this card may provide pension benefits also.
4) If you are admitted in hospital due to any biggest disease and and your hospital bill is too High then in that case this card provide economical benefits.
5) For pregnant lady this card also provides benefit. Due to pregnancy if lady is unable to work properly then the all responsibility of the existing children of that lady is done under this card.
6) This also helps economically in home construction.
7) It helps in education of children of card holder.
Required Fee For E-Shram Card
To apply for this card no fees is required. You just have to fill form and upload all required documents. Though there is no fee for applying this card but you have to pay a charge of rupee 20 if you are updating any detail after submission of form. We can no fee for card but some fee is there for any correction.
Various Types Of Schemes Under E-Shram Portal.
This portal offer various types of Schemes some of which are as follows-
1) Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana-
This scheme gives a minimum of 3000 amount to 60 plus age group beneficiary. In case of death of beneficiary 50% of this is transferred to the spouse of the beneficiary. To take benefit of this scheme, a minimum premium amount between ₹ 55 to ₹ 200 will have to pay. 50% of the premium is paid by beneficiary and 50% by the Central Government.
2) Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana-
This provide a benefit of ₹ 200000 to nominee in case of death of beneficiary due to any reason.
3) Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana-
In this if the beneficiary dies due to accident or the beneficiary becomes completely disabled, an amount of ₹ 200000 is given, if the beneficiary is not completely disabled then ₹ 100000 is provided.
4) Atal Pension Yojana-
I think we all know about it. In this a amount of ₹ 1000 to ₹ 5000 is provided to the beneficiary. Some amount is also given to spouse after the death of the beneficiary.
In this per month 35 kg rice or wheat is provided to the beneficiary and 15 kg food items are provided to the family living above poverty line.
I hope this initiative by Indian government will definitely helps labors or people working at dangerous places. These people do not have capacity to give proper food to their children that is why government allowed these schemes. If you have any kind of query or suggestions then feel free to drop a message in comment box. I will definitely resolve your all queries and will work on your suggestions.