HOW TO SCORE MARKS IN CBSE CLASS 12TH: Hello friends, How are you? I hope you all are well and enjoying your life. As we all know now the CBSE 12th Class Exam is going to start. Now the time is to revise syllabus specially important topics. If you don’t revise the syllabus then then the entire year hard work is useless. So guys try to save more and more your time and use those time in your study, specially in revision. Friends, Today I am welcome you all on a very important topic and that topic is How to score marks in CBSE Class 12.
CBSE 12th Class Date Sheet
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has now announced the CBSE 12th class exam date 2022. The exams are going to start on April 26, 2022. The detailed CBSE Class 12 date sheet 2022 is available on the board’s official website i.e. cbse.gov.in. for all the stream like Science, Commerce, and Arts stream.
How To Score Good Marks In CBSE 12th Class
Here I am giving you tips to score good marks in CBSE class 12th. The important points that you need to keep in mind before starting exam are as follows-
1) Guys before starting your exam, use the first 15 minutes to read out the paper. Read the question paper properly before starting to write the answers.
2) Among the questions with internal choices while reading the paper select the ones that you can attempt very well. The next thing is always follow a pattern. For example, if you start writing with long answer questions then complete that section and after completing that section move to short or very short answer section.
3) The important thing here is start with those section which you can write with very confident.
4) Highlight the important points and try to write your answer in points because this way of presentation of answer leave good impression on checker.
5) Try to present answer with the help of diagrams. If answer do not have diagram then try to make diagram of points in tabular form.
6) Start doing practice of previous year question papers. Try to attempt more and more practice sets.
7) Enhance your speed of writing so that you can save last ten minutes to thoroughly read out your answers.
8) In numerical paper like mathematics do not use short cut. Try to right every step of every answer because there is separate marks of every steps. Lastly Highlight or circle the final answer of the question.
Friends, I hope the points mentioned in this article will help you to score good marks in CBSE 12th Class Exam. Guys very important thing that you have to keep in mind is your health. Always give half hour to your body. Do some exercises and try to go on morning walk. These things will refresh your mind. You can also do your hobby in this time. So not study continuously. Take 5 to 10 minutes Break in one hour. Friends, if you have any kind of query or suggestions regarding CBSE 12th Class Exam then feel free to drop a message in the comment box. I will definitely resolve all your queries and will work on your suggestions.