ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT-2022 NOTIFICATION FOR THE 950 POSTS: Hey guys, How are you all? Today I am welcome you all again on upcoming vacancies and that vacancy is RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022. In this competitive era every body wants a fixed income in the form of salary without any risk in job. This is only possible if we get a chance to work as a government employee. So friends why you are waiting take a look towards this vacancy because RBI (reserved bank of India) has announced the notification for the post of assistant in all over in India. This notification will be updated soon on the official website www.rbi.org.in and also in the employment newspaper.
When The Application For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Start?
Application form for this vacancy will start from 17 February 2022 .The last date to fill this form is 08 March 2022. As per the announcement the notification will be uploaded on the above mentioned website very soon.
Exam Expected Date
The exam will be conducted on 26-27 march 2022.
Eligibility For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
1) To appear in this exam Candidates age is from 20 to 28.
2) As per the acts and rules the age relaxation will be provided to different categories are as follows-
OBC -3 Years
SC/ST -5 Years
For Ex-servicemen, the age relaxation is 3 Years.
Educational Qualification For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
1) The minimum qualification for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 is Graduation from any stream from a recognized board or University. It require minimum 50% marks should be aggregated in Graduation.
2) Applying candidate also require knowledge of the word processing and database on PC.
3) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen require graduation or equivalent qualification from any recognized board/University. He or she should also serve in forces minimum of 15 years .
4) The candidate should be comfortable and proficient to reading, speaking and writing the English and Hindi languages and also known to the recruiting state basic language.
The net pay for RBI assistant is minimum Rs. 34000 in starting which includes the Basic pay +DA+HRA+TA+ Additional perks. The grade pay for RBI assistant is approx Rs. 37000.
Those Candidates who are interested and going to fill up their forms in coming days are necessary to know the process of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022. This will happen in two stages which are as follows-
1) Written test
2) Final Merit list
Candidates who apply for this post and whose forms are accepted by the RBI board before the last date will be selected for written test. This happens in the below mentioned way-
1) Online written test Tier -1 (Prelims exam test)
2) Online written test Tier -2(Mains exam test)
3) Language proficiency test
Prelims Exam Pattern-
For appearing in the second tier the candidates must have to qualify the tier 1. The prelims exam contains total of 100 questions. Each question consist of 1 mark for right answer. Total marks of question paper is 100.For every wrong answer there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
In this paper there are total 3 section and each section is for 20 minutes duration.
Subject Wise No of Questions
MAINS Exam Pattern (Tier-2)-
After qualifying the tier 1 the candidates appear in the tier 2 or we can say the MAINS exam of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022. In this exam total number of questions is 200. Every question give you 1 mark for right answer. This exam also have the same negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
Number of sections in this exam is 5 which is as follows-
Subject. No of questions. Duration
Reasoning. 40 30minute
English Lang. 40 30minute
Numerical 40 30minute
Ability General 40 25minute
Awareness Computer 40 20minute
Total 200 135 minute
Language Proficiency Test
Those Candidates who have qualify the mains exam and now appear in the LPT conducted by the board .It is conducted
in the official and local language of the state. After qualifying all the stages of the vacancy the final merit list comes which is prepared by board on the basis of number of vacancies and the number of candidates qualified at all the stages of the vacancy .
How To Apply For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
The following steps need to follow to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 post-
1) Visit on the official website of RBI (www.rbi.org.in).
2) Click on “Current Vacancies”.
3) Then click on the tab “Click here for new registration”.
4) After completion of registration, enter your I’d and password and then click on the login tab .
5) Fill your personal information also upload your signature , photo and other required documents.
6) Now complete all the remaining details of the application form.
7) Then click on the Preview of the application.
8) After final check click on submit .
9) At last click on make a payment by using different modes of payment.
10) Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Friends if you have any kind of query or suggestions regarding RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 vacancy then feel free to drop a message in comment box. I will definitely resolve your all queries and will work on your suggestions.